Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
I resemble SRK.......Jab bhi main baahein felata hoon.

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
I resemble SRK.......Jab bhi main baahein felata hoon.

Ron Swanson.
Yup, I get told I look almost identical to a certain Punjabi actress all the time. I won’t reveal her name but we are distantly related.
wah paramsundari wahOriginally posted by: Grumpydwarf24
Yup, I get told I look almost identical to a certain Punjabi actress all the time. I won’t reveal her name but we are distantly related.
Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN
wah paramsundari wah

i don't think i look like anyone but i generally suck at recognizing resemblances so i could be wrong 
No
Why topic makers IDs are not showing in the main page?
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DUK3IpxEoBY/
6