amazing!!
they are makng it reach 20k
Yes its still trending at #30. With some 12k tweets. Trending from past 2 hrs. just checked it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
amazing!!
they are makng it reach 20k
Yes its still trending at #30. With some 12k tweets. Trending from past 2 hrs. just checked it
Did I, I don't realy know what I was doing, bbas apke posts dekhke re-post kar rahi thi 
I suffered from legit amnesia, remembered almost no dialogues, toh aapke posts mere sahara bane 
sohini i see you posted 101 of my tweets!! 😂
i did the same... pagalo ki tarah aaj to!!
never knew i will do something like this
Please post the final numbers, meko nei pata kaha check karte hai 
Uff aj maine unparr gawaro ki tarah X platform use ki hai, #blindfolded
that is what we needed to do! team work!
i was copy and pasting from one liner thread!! wo mera sahara tha
Originally posted by: rysohini
Did I, I don't realy know what I was doing, bbas apke posts dekhke re-post kar rahi thi
I suffered from legit amnesia, remembered almost no dialogues, toh aapke posts mere sahara bane
i dont know either... someone in india will have to check...
but they will postit on X only , i think right now it reached to 12k
Originally posted by: rysohini
Please post the final numbers, meko nei pata kaha check karte hai
Uff aj maine unparr gawaro ki tarah X platform use ki hai, #blindfolded
sohini i see you posted 101 of my tweets!! 😂
i did the same... pagalo ki tarah aaj to!!
never knew i will do something like this
Jaise Ani ne di Jhanak ke 101 roop
Waise Sohini ne di Aapki 101 tweets ke doosra roop. 
Originally posted by: rysohini
Please post the final numbers, meko nei pata kaha check karte hai
Uff aj maine unparr gawaro ki tarah X platform use ki hai, #blindfolded
I just did a google search for there current twitter trends. N it popped up.
Yes ...still going on
Nice ,he has huge fan following there .
good night ... i need to do pet puja!
Originally posted by: rysohini
Chalo doston, gotta chuck, lemme catch up on some sleep!
Kal fir nyaya din, nyayi jung
check this for numbers
Originally posted by: rysohini
Please post the final numbers, meko nei pata kaha check karte hai
Uff aj maine unparr gawaro ki tarah X platform use ki hai, #blindfolded