Anika pls stop this,i beg you

Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Anika pls stop this,i beg you

Anika pls stop this,i beg you
I will stop if you accept that KMKT will ruined in future
ok for that i have to watch the show.And big bang doesn’t have any great past record so yeah at some point it will happen
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8hhNBeshqb/?igsh=YWNpb2UyNHNrcHpw
guys!!!This teaser looks really great!!!And its picking my interest!Hania and Fahad do have chemistry 
Mustafa hurt mat karna sharju ko
ok for that i have to watch the show.And big bang doesn’t have any great past record so yeah at some point it will happen
Only episode 1 to 4
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8hhNBeshqb/?igsh=YWNpb2UyNHNrcHpw
guys!!!This teaser looks really great!!!And its picking my interest!Hania and Fahad do have chemistry
It looks fresh and contemporary. I liked cktrs too so far. I am getting webseries vibes.
Fahad and Hania look good together.
It's a Farhat Ishtiaq script and Fahad chose it for his comeback so I am confident on this front.
Badar seems to be acquitting himself well. Boss ka drama hai toh it seems he didn't cut any corners or slack off.