I don't care about her. Anyway she is weird..
Chat Clubs
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I don't care about her. Anyway she is weird..
Ok but my mom liked jlo
So hum tv has decided to launch theatre actor after a long time
👇🏻👇🏻
https://www.facebook.com/100064650193864/posts/875052607993071/?app=fbl
Who could it be?
Who could it be?
Idk maybe fresh faces BTW I'm happy to see hum bringing it's biggest change for the first time the 2000s hum is back 
Yaar I like only sai from bb ott3 and he’s just only crying
Baaki toh koi bhi contestant accha nahi hai 
anybody watching it or following it?
she’s been in this industry for over thirties and us worth millions, people can drag her all they want but can you really cancel someone who has already built their legacy ?Originally posted by: anikamathur
Jlo doesn't deserves to be cancelled
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
she’s been in this industry for over thirties and us worth millions, people can drag her all they want but can you really cancel someone who has already built their legacy ?
True she's too Big to be cancelled same goes for Eminem but I'm happy that Mariah Flopped after 2009 her 2013 one and caution album were dud
Mariah is a legend , flops don’t affect her at this pointOriginally posted by: anikamathur
True she's too Big to be cancelled same goes for Eminem but I'm happy that Mariah Flopped after 2009 her 2013 one and caution album were dud
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
Mariah is a legend , flops don’t affect her at this point
She's not a legend her legacy is tarnished like Janet Jackson for me true legend is Britney, Eminem, Kylie Minogue, JLO, Dr Dre, Adele, Mary J Blige, Alicia Keys, Nicki Minaj and Shakira