Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hey I think there is something wrong with the link. Its giving error.
Originally posted by: WinterBreeze
Hey I think there is something wrong with the link. Its giving error.
Maybe network issue
after episode 35-36 they lost the track with anas- marium
and towards the end Nooran was busy exploring Haya
.....even meersaim's track was put in the backburner toh baaki sab toh bhool jao ......I am glad they covered up as much as they could in the last episode.
I thought ye sabb ITV shows mai hotha hai where lead story is ignored or butchered to highlight a third role. Too bad PTV mai bhi dekhna pada. Last episode was emotional. Dialogs could have been better.
“Mere jaane ke baad bhi yahin sothe the” - As if meerab went for a picnic . It should have been like “mere yahan naa hone parr bhi….”
I really hope that couch sleeping is not there in S2.
I hope that couch only vanishes.....koi furniture nai chahiye.....ek bed is enough ...lado, Maro, sing ,dance, eat on that only bas .Originally posted by: WinterBreeze
I thought ye sabb ITV shows mai hotha hai where lead story is ignored or butchered to highlight a third role. Too bad PTV mai bhi dekhna pada. Last episode was emotional. Dialogs could have been better.
“Mere jaane ke baad bhi yahin sothe the” - As if meerab went for a picnic . It should have been like “mere yahan naa hone parr bhi….”
I really hope that couch sleeping is not there in S2.

But we should not spread toxicity we should promote peace 🕊️