are you watching this show ?
I also didn't watch the show. But I saw a few glimpses of Neerja. So, I know this lady played the role of hero's (Akhri Dastak's Abhimanyu) bhabhi in Neerja.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
are you watching this show ?
I also didn't watch the show. But I saw a few glimpses of Neerja. So, I know this lady played the role of hero's (Akhri Dastak's Abhimanyu) bhabhi in Neerja.
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
are you watching this show ?
It seems to be an interesting show. But I'm not following it. I watched only first two episodes of Akhri Dastak. And I'm not watching Suhagan Chudail anymore.
Did you watch Mata-e-Jaan Hai Tu? It's a very beautiful show. It's my favourite Pakistani show.
SC I took a break I can not handle Deeya and her bachpan ka pyaar.
It seems to be an interesting show. But I'm not following it. I watched only first two episodes of Akhri Dastak. And I'm not watching Suhagan Chudail anymore.
AD is interesting they are still keeping suspense about whether dayaan is just a imaginary thing or it's real. 
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
SC I took a break I can not handle Deeya and her bachpan ka pyaar.
AD is interesting they are still keeping suspense about whether dayaan is just a imaginary thing or it's real.
I like Deeya. I don't have any problem with her. It's just that the show isn't interesting anymore. Ek hi jaga gol gol ghum raha hai. 
Some Pakistani shows are nice. And I like Maya Ali very much.
yes exactly even for me diya is fine the story is not moving it just going round and round. I just want chudail to kill them off and show us what's next once she acquires those powers
I like Deeya. I don't have any problem with her. It's just that the show isn't interesting anymore. Ek hi jaga gol gol ghum raha hai.

Different hai but good story
I'm loving it...Bilaal Abbas is the main lead...I searched for his other shows..yeh mila so dekh rahi hoon
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
yes exactly even for me diya is fine the story is not moving it just going round and round. I just want chudail to kill them off and show us what's next once she acquires those powers
I'm only watching Krishna Mohini nowadays. It has become interesting. The pace of the show has also become fast. In that show, female lead's younger brother, Mohan will go through sex change operation to become a girl. I'm waiting for his transformation.
Did you watch Mata-e-jaan hai tu? It's a very beautiful show. It's my favourite Pakistani show.
Accha...I love to watch Pak dramas.. haven't watched maata e Jaan hai yet...will give it a try
I have watched ZGH, Humsafar, kaisi Teri khudgarzi, Ishq zehnaseeb, khaei, aab dekh khuda kya karta hai ,deewangi , tere bin etc