Originally posted by: firewings_diya
it seems like deeya is a chudail too. Her locket opened the door. I am yet to catch up this weeks epi
I'm not watching this show
Naa mujhe DD ka DDP dekhna pasand hai nahi DD ka beautiful face

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
it seems like deeya is a chudail too. Her locket opened the door. I am yet to catch up this weeks epi
I'm not watching this show
Naa mujhe DD ka DDP dekhna pasand hai nahi DD ka beautiful face

same here dd forced me to take a break
I'm not watching this show
![]()
Naa mujhe DD ka DDP dekhna pasand hai nahi DD ka beautiful face
i am watching akhri dastak so far entertaining 
It was funny to watch Deeya chasing after Nishi with a water bucket 
I'm not watching this show
![]()
Naa mujhe DD ka DDP dekhna pasand hai nahi DD ka beautiful face
Me too. I have taken a break from the show. Baxk then Kaurwaki was irritating to watch. Now it is Deeya 
Originally posted by: Manny_123
Me too. I have taken a break from the show. Baxk then Kaurwaki was irritating to watch. Now it is Deeya
I'm watching Ishq murshid and pyaar ke sadkey
I think the lady (dancer) played the role of this guy's (Abhimanyu) bhabhi in Neerja.
oh I did not watch that show. But this show is interesting actor who is playing Abhimanyu has a good screen presence. The story is interesting they are still keeping the suspense on whether the village has dayan or if it's a man made.
I think the lady (dancer) played the role of this guy's (Abhimanyu) bhabhi in Neerja.
Ishq murshid is fun..muskaan pyaar ke sadkey kaisa hai
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
oh I did not watch that show. But this show is interesting actor who is playing Abhimanyu has a good screen presence. The story is interesting they are still keeping the suspense on whether the village has dayan or if it's a man made.
I also didn't watch the show. But I saw a few glimpses of Neerja. So, I know this lady played the role of hero's (Akhri Dastak's Abhimanyu) bhabhi in Neerja.