Count me in too
. I might not watch regularly but will definitely come here to backbite the makers and actors if they don't come up to my expectations 
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Count me in too
. I might not watch regularly but will definitely come here to backbite the makers and actors if they don't come up to my expectations 
I wonder who will play Ashok Khanna? I bet he’ll be another gunda like Jagtap/Vittal.
Me tooCount me in too
. I might not watch regularly but will definitely come here to backbite the makers and actors if they don't come up to my expectations
I will enjoy this remake of YHM till our laadle makers ruin it as expected 
Are you interested in this new season 
Just saw clips on YouTube and omg Isha and Bhagashree ka banter is damn hilarious 

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Have they already shown her
Ha aa gayi .. Marathi Gujarati ..
investment banker
Bhai kya sasta episode tha. And now they are in Mumbai. And the building is Garden Avenue K. It is in Virar which is like faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away from Film City. Yikes! 😦
Count me in too
. I might not watch regularly but will definitely come here to backbite the makers and actors if they don't come up to my expectations
arey yehi Toh murga ph ki specialty hai .. kalesh n more kalesh .. and phir raita failana ..
Bhai kya sasta episode tha. And now they are in Mumbai. And the building is Garden Avenue K. It is in Virar which is like faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar away from Film City. Yikes! 😦
humne Jo YouTube me dekha woh Toh achha hi laga .. no kalesh .. just like initial hunky days of Ghum .. when kaku was nice n jovial .. and seeing apartments in Ghum Wah
and the boy is a banker and lives in virar .. 🤐
I’m just glad that those Barbaric Bhosale’s have finally gone I have never despised a family this much. New family seem much more bearable 