Episode agaya kya?
Coz iam not having hotstar subscription 
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Episode agaya kya?
Coz iam not having hotstar subscription 
Main show nahi dekhti. Sirf yaha aati hoon gossip karne
Main show nahi dekhti. Sirf yaha aati hoon gossip karne
Main bhi
show is boring 
Same here. After sairat's death I stopped watching this show. Just I used to read story update that's it.
Now, I think makers are hell bent to ruin yhm too..🤣
Yeah looks like. Badi Savi is going to be infertile. I will give this leap a try. Are you going to watch?
Yeah, for the first few days.
I was just wishing for a better ML, it would've been more interesting to watch, tbh.
I couldn't see the whole episode but it started with Savi talking to Ishaans photo....
She was wearing a saree
Haan I think it will be her. She has played such a role before in YRHPK so I’m sure she’ll be good.Originally posted by: WolfieCandy5
Some sources said that Kaveri Priyam is going to be his ex wife... dont know how true it is
Sorry Ishvi fans but I ain’t quitting this ‘legacy’ show will continue to watch it on TV like I usually do 😝
Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan
Sorry Ishvi fans but I ain’t quitting this ‘legacy’ show will continue to watch it on TV like I usually do 😝
I want to give it a try too, I am not Ishvi fan either