Arre it's not in order of points. It's in order of alphabet. 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Arre it's not in order of points. It's in order of alphabet. 
Probably not popular as Euro and World Cup. Copa America prediction game would be interesting too.Originally posted by: MochaQueen
Why doesnt anyone talk about it? We should have predictions for this too
Awwww well I'm seeing anda everywhere next to my name so I'm last
I wont be able to manage it right now, i disappear randomly, warna i wouldve had fun doing it
Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
Probably not popular as Euro and World Cup. Copa America prediction game would be interesting too.
We can just post our predictions here if no one wants to host it
Germany scores!
Shreya has to host it.

Just sign up the 20 members who signed up for this game.
obviously over there 🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: Minionite
I am lucky. My building has a huge TV on the ground floor where they are displaying all the matches live. Guess where I will be during lunch?
Originally posted by: Nostalgia-02
Shreya has to host it.
Just sign up the 20 members who signed up for this game.
Nope. You host it. 
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
obviously over there 🤣🤣🤣
I'm sitting like 2 feet in front of this huge screen. It feels like I'm watching the match live. It is such a big screen!