I just hope the first aid kit is new ..what if it belonged to Armaan’s mom..she made sure to keep it ready thirty odd years ago, complete with surgical gloves and needle, so her d-I-l could sew her son up 
News
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I just hope the first aid kit is new ..what if it belonged to Armaan’s mom..she made sure to keep it ready thirty odd years ago, complete with surgical gloves and needle, so her d-I-l could sew her son up 
Can't they bring Abhira's brother as doctor in this scene...Mast entry bhi miltha
What If Armaan ki mom doctor ho and unki aatma aa jaye Abhira mein toh help her sonOriginally posted by: sharadrocks
I just hope the first aid kit is new ..what if it belonged to Armaan’s mom..she made sure to keep it ready thirty odd years ago, complete with surgical gloves and needle, so her d-I-l could sew her son up

I would take this over Abhira learning from a YouTube tutorial or some thing ..at least we can explain it away as a super natural phenomenonOriginally posted by: Fortnight
What If Armaan ki mom doctor ho and unki aatma aa jaye Abhira mein toh help her son

Originally posted by: sharadrocks
I just hope the first aid kit is new ..what if it belonged to Armaan’s mom..she made sure to keep it ready thirty odd years ago, complete with surgical gloves and needle, so her d-I-l could sew her son up
Mujhe please ye batao , Pahad kaha se aaya??
Good that the spoilers came at least couple of days before... With the starstation video as well, the real guardians of the fd know the uphill task at hand and can have the counter attacks ready against the trolls 😀
Star Station guy's detailed spoilers are mostly accurate.. He had given step by step account of Ab entering the new house which was ekdum accurate.
Originally posted by: Solitudelover
Good that the spoilers came at least couple of days before... With the starstation video as well, the real guardians of the fd know the uphill task at hand and can have the counter attacks ready against the trolls 😀
Star Station guy's detailed spoilers are mostly accurate.. He had given step by step account of Ab entering the new house which was ekdum accurate.
He even showed where Armaan would be hurt, which is similar to the bTS pics of Armaan.
Pls guys mujhe batao..
Mein sun nhi paungi..
Pls do the favor and tell
Media pauch gayi but humare Dr ne mana kar diya. The most important thing the police officer could not reach the house. I am sure woh useless banda TV pe dekhe ga aur bolega Abhira kuch bhi kar sakti hai.
Now i really really hope Armaan goes shirtless in that scene. I would need something else to focus on
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3