News
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Will she actually be doing surgery or maybe finding
a way to stop the bleeding, until doctor comes.
Well I guess we'll have to wait till episode
She is going to stitch his wound.
If she is going to stitch his wound and then say to media that she can do anything, the episode deserves to be trolled.
I'll wait for the episodes. I hope it's an intense scene and they don't make it memeworthy
This dude's random feminism rant between the video is so funny 

how intense can they make a lawyer sterilising a needle on a candle flame and sewing up a fellow lawyer ???? We thought we’d get to see Abhira sue ..instead they’re going to show her sewOriginally posted by: Fortnight
I'll wait for the episodes. I hope it's an intense scene and they don't make it memeworthy

Originally posted by: Fortnight
I'll wait for the episodes. I hope it's an intense scene and they don't make it memeworthy
even if its intense, it's going to be memeworthy. I can understand dressing a wound and helping if he gets fever etc with no medicines. But the way the spoilers are coming, it's definitely more than that. How in the world it will look that she got her lawyer degree and the next moment she is stitching a wound. Writers pagal hogaye hain.
Originally posted by: sharadrocks
are they going to do a live telecast of Abhira stitching up Armaan so the nation can benefit from the groundbreaking techniques being followed ??
She'll operate on insta live. Lawyer. Doctor. Influencer.
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3