Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Ab round bhi send kardo
I hope wo out of syllabus na aa jaye
Naa ..😎Round #2 will be strictly from your syllabus … dont worry ..
Contest/Games
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Ab round bhi send kardo
I hope wo out of syllabus na aa jaye
Naa ..😎Round #2 will be strictly from your syllabus … dont worry ..



Haanji oink oink cuz moye moye hua hai mere saath 😂
Waah I topped
i am so proud of myself, I topped in a sheep game of a show where I have no idea abt any characters or tracks etc as i have never watched a single epi
Congrats Rashi and mysticmuse too
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Waah I topped
i am so proud of myself, I topped in a sheep game of a show where I have no idea abt any characters or tracks etc as i have never watched a single epi
Congrats Rashi and mysticmuse too
Same mujhe bas saram aa rahi thi 😂🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRita
Waah I topped
i am so proud of myself, I topped in a sheep game of a show where I have no idea abt any characters or tracks etc as i have never watched a single epi
Congrats Rashi and mysticmuse too
Same
I didnt watched a single ep of Gen 4
Ik only 3 leads thats all
Maine anda fod diya
how did I get 20 points 
mene toh gen 1, gen 2, gen 3, gen 4 kuch bhi nahi dekha
i only know leads thanks to IF articlesIs it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3