Its coming

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Its coming

Is it fantasy based?Fantasy is my fav genre but haven't seen any pak drams of the genre. I hope its good.
Originally posted by: Witchofthewest
Is it fantasy based?
Yeah. It seems so.
Yes, it is fantasy based. The storyline seems very unique.Originally posted by: Witchofthewest
Is it fantasy based?
Then I am really excitedOriginally posted by: minakrish
Yes, it is fantasy based. The storyline seems very unique.
seeing them together after so long. Yay.Btwn I forgot isn't Barzarkh primering today
?
Yes, seeing Fawad and Sanam together again while they have started shooting for another show. It's so exciting seeing them together. And that too after such a long wait.Originally posted by: Witchofthewest
Then I am really excited
seeing them together after so long. Yay.

19th July. It's one month to go!Btwn I forgot isn't Barzarkh primering today
?

Originally posted by: minakrish
19th July. It's one month to go!
Oh ok. Thanks for the info
. I thought it was this month
. Will they release any trailer?
Hopefully they should release a trailer in a week or two. They released the posters yesterday. Check out the previous page.
Oh ok. Thanks for the info
. I thought it was this month
. Will they release any trailer?