Aree. Girls,
Please watch the last one minute of the episode ...
😂😂😂😂
Arshi ------ BAAT KHATAM 😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aree. Girls,
Please watch the last one minute of the episode ...
😂😂😂😂
Arshi ------ BAAT KHATAM 😂😂
As per ITV standards makers left it as open end...depends on the situation they can use it in any way..
🤔 Maybe.. markers are magician here
Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae
Aree. Girls,
Please watch the last one minute of the episode ...
😂😂😂😂
Arshi ------ BAAT KHATAM 😂😂
Maya what so special in last one minute....I heard the dialogues.
Okay since s2 was distar than currently last two seasons
Ha...saw Rao Saheb dance...power patil made him to dance ....
It was so good in the starting. College track, their nok jhoks and all. They made it a disaster by bringing Reeva
🤣🤣
Some youtube channels predicted that next is pregnancy track..someone brought the same in to X tag...
Here and there discussions are going on this.
And Vidya's poll.
No way.... please...
I just hope makers won't take this idea from X or anywhere...
I want to see them living as husband & wife in Ani's room first before this pregnancy & all ..
Pehle unki journey toh dedo...baad me pregnancy & all
Girls check Krushal's story - I think his sangeet outfit
Originally posted by: Sampada_14
No way.... please...
I just hope makers won't take this idea from X or anywhere...
I want to see them living as husband & wife in Ani's room first before this pregnancy & all ..
Pehle unki journey toh dedo...baad me pregnancy & all
Yesss...and pregnancy track its too early....until unless if they plan for leap then only they show that track..any how the show doing well...and there are somany aspects for makers to explore..
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
587