Poll
Resolve the Riddle of the Runak Rog wali Raat- jun 18
Come on girls! Let’s have your thoughts here😜
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Tagging few more
Voted for 2nd option, I don't think they've done the deed
2
I dont want them to go further at this point 😂🤗
What it is Vidya, badnaseeb raat 😜😜😜
Look at his face Maya😍😍 can't take my eyes off
I loved that pose! The way he kept his hand to support his head❤️
ab thik hai??Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae
2
I dont want them to go further at this point 😂🤗
What it is Vidya, badnaseeb raat 😜😜😜
Main Jab tak nahe dekhon gi, I won’t believe they did the deed hence option 2! 
ab thik hai??
That also was ok..who knows if will be haseen or badnaseeb 😜😂🤭