I loved the scene where Meenu is imagining Roshan, such a sweet bond
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I loved the scene where Meenu is imagining Roshan, such a sweet bond
Because ZPKB OST is not playing on the show and i feel like this song will Play On MeeFil Scenes
Isn't it coming on September also hum tv has no show which is ending right now
When Meenu says mujhe baat Karna hai akele me. Loved it when Abba says Ye hai Meri Meenu. I was laughing 
Originally posted by: NazneenA
When Meenu says mujhe baat Karna hai akele me. Loved it when Abba says Ye hai Meri Meenu. I was laughing
He was getting worried from the time she agreed to marry. He was ecstatic when she started behaving like her typical self 
Hum Tv should hire Bagga for better songs. His song of Parchayee- "Ishq to Lazawal hota hai" is my 2nd most fav ost.
Originally posted by: Hatimoon
Hum Tv should hire Bagga for better songs. His song of Parchayee- "Ishq to Lazawal hota hai" is my 2nd most fav ost.
I loved His Anaa, Ehd E Wafa and MTA OST
Originally posted by: anikamathur
I feel like this OST is for ZPKB
It's for Bardasht. Sabeena used a line from this song as caption in the pic she shared of herself & Bilal.
It's for Bardasht. Sabeena used a line from this song as caption in the pic she shared of herself & Bilal.
I don't think bardasht is coming soon it has lot of time currently it's on post production work and i don't think hum has another Show left to end as Jafaa, Aik Chuban Si and ZPKB are new