More or else 24 hrs to go, just a reminder.
If you have skipped questions while submitting, you can still attempt and send those before the deadline
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
More or else 24 hrs to go, just a reminder.
If you have skipped questions while submitting, you can still attempt and send those before the deadline
My dodo head awaited a reply with hints until I reread the original post. Why am I like this?
Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali
More or else 24 hrs to go, just a reminder.
If you have skipped questions while submitting, you can still attempt and send those before the deadline
Less than 8 hrs to go
I have no idea what those emojies stand for 
Google might know 😅
Thanks for the reminder ❤️ main bhool gayi thi just like I'd predicted 🙈
Originally posted by: Chir-Cute
My dodo head awaited a reply with hints until I reread the original post. Why am I like this?
You're not alone, when I first saw this I was about to ask "iske kitne hints milenge?" before I realised 🙈😂
Those stand for "you should try to guess the movie names"😌
Waah! 
Hello everyone, Welcome to Avatar Signatures Shop Forum Banner Contest 2026 Winner Announcement Thread. First of all, thank you to everyone who...
4