yaa
Haan.. yaar.. why am I looking for logic here.. when Ani can find a perfect spot with lights and the materials to make a bon fire.. this is just nothing...




Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
yaa
Haan.. yaar.. why am I looking for logic here.. when Ani can find a perfect spot with lights and the materials to make a bon fire.. this is just nothing...




I am still in sleepy eyes then how cum I didnโt see
first I thought I saw slight red line 
can see that

bips ka sspna pura seeing Aniโs SR๐
Despo woman.
Am pretty sure she will keeps her ears on Aniโs room door.
๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃI am still in sleepy eyes then how cum I didnโt see
first I thought I saw slight red line
to give news to her bossโฆhow cum no drama. At Bose & Mukherjeesโฆ & allowed them itne shaant se to spend time
Despo woman.
Am pretty sure she will keeps her ears on Aniโs room door.
to give news to her bossโฆhow cum no drama. At Bose & Mukherjeesโฆ & allowed them itne shaant se to spend time
It's our puppy eyes wild imagination...
looks like that only
those monsters in their life will allow them 
I am still in sleepy eyes then how cum I didnโt see
first I thought I saw slight red line
You are up so early too? I woke up 3 am to check if anything. Whats happening what is that scene about. Ok back to sleep
looks like that only
those monsters in their life will allow them
Exactly and story wise also it's not possible now.
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587