i think someone is dying

Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i think someone is dying

i think someone is dying
Yeah.the teaser somehow gives me sad vibe. I hope I am wrong though.
Someone please photoshop billu in last pic
. Teaser looks good
and no billu
Am I the only one who feels Hania's face ..IDK is it different or swollen?
I don’t think its a rom com as we were expectingSomeone please photoshop billu in last pic
. Teaser looks good
and no billu

It was the same as it was in mphtOriginally posted by: MaxMayfield
Am I the only one who feels Hania's face ..IDK is it different or swollen?
. Maybe she got something done.the wedding one..where she is applying haldi..it looked too swollen and her eyes looked so small there..she is beautiful beautifulll..but I felt it even in the first teaser..so maybe its just meOriginally posted by: Witchofthewest
It was the same as it was in mpht
. Maybe she got something done.
Originally posted by: Witchofthewest
I don’t think its a rom com as we were expecting
If its depressing then I am happy Bilal is not here.
Big bang is known for bringing depressing Drama even they ruined Hasrat recently