Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Euphoria_V
@bold ikr
he always questions same thing gets I love Arshi answer each and every time
Everytime I love Arshi aur jab Jhanak samne aati hai toh i love u jhanak

Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Everytime I love Arshi aur jab Jhanak samne aati hai toh i love u jhanak
marna bhi chahta hai jhanak ke liye lekin
"I love Arshi"
Me too ! But going for a drive now !
Me too, cleaned the kitchen, done dishwasher. Refreshing this thread again n again.
Kab aayenga episode 
SR wale expressions toh din mein bhi kahin bhi deta hai use !! Toh ?? Ever since she said sheโs a suhaagan ani ke andar ki agan bujh hi nahin rahi .. bukhaar banke baahar aa rahi hai guys๐
No other interpretations ๐
Then why must he ask her such a promise.. first of all...who lit that candle in a sick person's room๐ซ๐ญ๐ญ
So true ! So I stopped doing in depth analysis and predicting future tracks ! After 5 episodes you wil have to throw everything in the garbage !
Yeah what ever we analysis nothng comes into picture.. They will show what ever they want to show so why to waste brain cells waise bhi i have very little
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Hi Ramya.. Hope u r enjoying chennai days
missing you & your update
Its raining there?
Yeah.. summer rains..
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587