The episode is soo bomb that I literally donโt have words. I donโt know where to start. I am still sinking it in! ๐ญ๐ฉ
Kashmir track serving soo well!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
The episode is soo bomb that I literally donโt have words. I donโt know where to start. I am still sinking it in! ๐ญ๐ฉ
Kashmir track serving soo well!!
Yes I am waiting for them to start the show again ! ๐
in name of concert u can scream no
Thatโs what Mayuri! Despite the fever heโs so dedicated and goal oriented ๐คช
Thank you for the good news .. so itโs whole episode and not just precap โค๏ธ
Originally posted by: Manoshono
The episode is soo bomb that I literally donโt have words. I donโt know where to start. I am still sinking it in! ๐ญ๐ฉ
Kashmir track serving soo well!!
Abhi no need to show sympathy! We were all praying for him to get sick ๐๐๐๐
@bold 
Ani's grandma
whenever she opens her mouth
speaks nonsense
...shes like J didnt call Ani there no


these all mad family needs to wait till Ani comes
...
Worth watching episode today!
Finally, they both have started introspecting their feelings!
Jhanak questions were right so jitna gussa nikal, utna pyaar bhi karegy wo kal โค๏ธ
....
Raunak ne rula diya aj ๐ข
Specially, Krushal's acting ๐ฅ
.....
Ani jaan pooch kr Arshi se pyaar krta hn apney dimag ko accept krwara hai hn..
Thatโs what Mayuri! Despite the fever heโs so dedicated and goal oriented ๐คช
And his wish also fulfilled....mrn he felt jealous whole j side hugged Rahul...at night he got it .
@bold Oho..sorry ..I should nt have posted that dialogue.
There is another dialogue, it may lift your mood again...
Why am feeling a weird relief after knowing jhanak is not in love with Rahul...
suspense again...what dialog...you know how to keep people hanging 
Anirudh went to his room and is suffering greatly with an high fever and saying he would rather die than think about what Jhanak did to him.
And then he mentioned: โmain Arshi ke baare main kyn nahe soch raha.. Kiya main Jhanak se pyar karta hon?โ
The way he is portraying it with so much pain and intensity!
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587