Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I feel bad when either if then cries actually but yes aap , sohini, maya and vidya will melt like ice cream with puppy face tears ๐๐๐๐
Maya ka profile pic bhi puppy eyes ki sad eyes hai ๐๐
๐๐๐ ๐๐
What to do poor fellow has only us to cry along him .
Tanuja doesnt shows warmth . Arshi is much into herself ' aur kitna insult mujhe "
He sits n cries alone in his room....
Jhanak once in a while gets good Basu's affection . And more affection from Anirudh even after fights ....
It pricks my heart when he cries ๐ข๐ข
๐ค๐ค๐ค๐ค๐
No. I didnโt watch Imlie.
have you watched imlie season 1?
This shows toxicity comes no where close to that one. It used to fill me with a feeling of dread.
Her writing is powerful, but she uses same outline and changes the story. Somehow her stories have had the ability to draw you in and obssess over the show. This has happened to me twice. After Imlie S1 I never thought I'll get to experience the same level of interest or acting, but Jhanak has come close.
She will not change the story for anything. People are complaining but still watching. In fact bad tracks seem to get better trp than the good ones
@Bold: This! I think I felt it so strongly with Jhanak. In fact, RuNakโs relationship and the dialogues are actually strong baits to grab viewers attention. Also, Krushal-Hiba duo is cherry on the cake! She gave little lollipops like the rain sequence and โI love you Jhanakโ to keep the audience glued out of curiosity until she fulfills her toxicity levels in the current track. I get what you are saying Priya! But I really hope we donโt end up feeling more dreadful with this one too!
Hopefully she uses more creative ideas and not follow the same old path! Otherwise whatโs the point of writers if they arenโt able to explore new stories?
This part was best ๐ reacting on Shrishti๐คฃ๐คฃ
exactly Fero โฆ if I get time I watch or I just skip watch & watch on tv next day now.. cause nothing exciting it shows now
.. till bday it was good then after then when he rescues her those 2 epi was good.. then u wanted marriage track which was not needed got introduced.. it would have been good if only leads were shown.. unnecessarily other casts also came
.. & now another stupid mUS track going on ๐ค๐ค
I thought Kashmir track will be beautiful
but got totally opposite whole clown ๐คก clan was included in the Kashmir track shoot.
I kind of feel like Jhanak makers believe that Arshi and family drama giving them nice trp so they're giving unnecessary screen space to everyone except Runak.
On top of that Bips is more crazy, she acts like obsessed bhabhi for her devar 
Seriously the promo says Mahasaptah
what a joke!!!!
I don't know what Mahasaptah is this where faltu ka drama shuru hai. Kuch toh acha dikha dete ๐คฆ.
Reason to roam here
Ab ye exam Sara din na chalee bus๐๐ปโโ๏ธ

So far it seems the episodes pace is good!
This part was best ๐ reacting on Shrishti๐คฃ๐คฃ
Bass yehi ek hi scene best tha ๐๐คญ
Ashu kash aap Texas me hote, sath me mil kar do lete๐๐
I m here, if Ashu need it
episodes se toh kuch mil nahi Raha
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587