Originally posted by: priya185
Both can act. Ranveer is better I liked his experiments like 83 Padmavat RL. Ranbir mainly did man child characters like WUS YJHD ...
Agree
(even in Animal he seemingly played a 'manchild')
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: priya185
Both can act. Ranveer is better I liked his experiments like 83 Padmavat RL. Ranbir mainly did man child characters like WUS YJHD ...
Agree
(even in Animal he seemingly played a 'manchild')
Looks like the TM went to sleep in 2019 and woke up just now and isn’t updated about Beeru’s ‘success’ and Ranveer’s slump and practically having no work atp.
And looks like you were born just now. No clue about the past
Who cares about past when the present is looking not so bright?
Well, there are members here who look at the past when even the present is bright...
Originally posted by: Basskarrr
I’m hearing Kiara is ahead of Deepika in popularity. Someone should look into this
Salman Shahrukh firse ek zagda kar le to kuchh ho jaye
...ya fir Shweta hi kuchh cryptic msg post kar de 
In which part of God's Earth is Ranveer more successful than Ranbir, especially after former's prolonged slump and latter's resounding success of Animal??
Ranveer Singh spotted new pictures https://x.com/versatilefan/status/2056576529593930119?s=20 ad shoot with a child...
Aneet paddas film, its been made by one of ranveers best friends, and he looks so hot! ♥️...
https://www.indiatoday.in/amp/entertainment/story/deepika-padukone-and-ranveer-singh-welcome-second-daughter-2998447-2026-09-19
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
My Veer, I am so so proud...ugh. I cannot even imagine how proud his family will be seeing him in this film!!! Going to post all Ranveer praise...
56