I thought this was about Lord Vishnu's future avatar Kalki...is it??
and Deepu has a guest appearance or what....iss se jyada toh Jawan ke trailer mein thee....
Movie Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I thought this was about Lord Vishnu's future avatar Kalki...is it??
and Deepu has a guest appearance or what....iss se jyada toh Jawan ke trailer mein thee....
I thought it was going to be a Walmart Dune but looks like it is a Dollar Stone Mad Max with some Goodwill Star Wars
It don't matter if it the film is set in year 1500 or 3000, Deepika will always do the same dialogue delivery and voice modulation 

This wasn’t as bad as I thought it was gonna be. It has obviously burrowed from several other movies in every which way. And everyone’s acting was blah, including Big B. But if I’m being honest I think we’ve seen worse trailers and definitely more mock worthy trailers 🤷🏽♀️
Disaster Loading
Is this inspired from 5 headed sarpika in Dayan TV show?😂
And What the heck with that weird costume?
Apart from looking unwashed and untidy he is looking like a spider with Batsman costume.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dbc9uMQoLgV/?igsh=d2tyMXBqY2NkZ2Fk
https://x.com/FauziTheMovie/status/2077632950674301107
https://www.instagram.com/p/DVB14WYjtsY/?igsh=MWdjcWx3bHZ6MXZwOA==
The intern is happening with Deepika and Amitabh https://www.instagram.com/p/DdYLVvJn49z/?stkn=bmhmYW4xd2pwOWlv
Amitabh Bachchan health updates- hospitalised https://www.indiaforums.com/article/veteran-actor-amitabh-bachchan-hospitalised-report_234403
5