ye jo bhi hai pite ga mere hatho se!!
Lol. Dharampatni 2.0
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
ye jo bhi hai pite ga mere hatho se!!
Lol. Dharampatni 2.0
ye jo bhi hai pite ga mere hatho se!!
I just saw the same post Vira, I am not getting good vibes at all
Yup see! Logon ko Anirudh ka Pyar Jhanak ke liye kum balke bojh ziyda lag raha hai.Bolo behano! Ye jale pe namakh chidakane wala saval hai!

Bolo behano! Ye jale pe namakh chidakane wala saval hai!
Yes..
But slight changes in the question
Dont want problem due to Arshi...
In Ani dictionary,problem and Jhanak dun come in same sentence..
maine ye question nahi dekha.... nahi dekha .... nahi dekha!
Originally posted by: rysohini
Bold - Toh poochh q rahe ho, namak khane mein chhirko
Bhabiji Ghar par hain... 
no where it gives that marriage is doneye jo bhi hai pite ga mere hatho se!!


Bolo behano! Ye jale pe namakh chidakane wala saval hai!
I don't have words for this....
I don't know anything about it ๐
marriage not happening for sure... we know that! they prob started shooting for it that's all
main haan bhi nahi bol sakati na bhi nahi bol sakati! duvidha me hoon!
Originally posted by: Manoshono
Yup see! Logon ko Anirudh ka Pyar Jhanak ke liye kum balke bojh ziyda lag raha hai.
And I hate makers for playing with his character!
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587