Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
omg! 😮 Ekdum AnupaMAA ki copy ki hai
I even liked this 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
omg! 😮 Ekdum AnupaMAA ki copy ki hai
I even liked this 
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Let me see if I can find it
otherwise I already have a Google drive for them so nothing is lost
Saare episodes ka .. waah behen waah 
Originally posted by: simply.meghana Let me see if I can find it
otherwise I already have a Google drive for them so nothing is lost
meghu ka itna Dedication dekh kar Dil Garden Garden ho gaya

Dil jhoom jhoom
Dil jhoom jhoom jaye 
Taras nhi aaya tujhko 

Don’t be mistaken the Google drive isn’t mine
someone else made it and I just got a link to it
oh OH!!!! Mera dil faltu main Garden garden ho raha thaOriginally posted by: simply.meghana
Don’t be mistaken the Google drive isn’t mine
someone else made it and I just got a link to it
![]()


Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
oh OH!!!! Mera dil faltu main Garden garden ho raha tha
I should probably save it for myself though in case it disappears in the future 
Mann chala mann chala
Tere aor
Na jane yeh thread kab end kar payenge hum 
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k