Originally posted by: Fortnight
Bhagwan Abhira ko rokne ka ishara kar rahe hai
Yeh pakka shaadi mein pahauchegi
I dont want her to come to that house this soon
thoda toh tarpana hain uss admi ko
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Fortnight
Bhagwan Abhira ko rokne ka ishara kar rahe hai
Yeh pakka shaadi mein pahauchegi
I dont want her to come to that house this soon
thoda toh tarpana hain uss admi ko
Chorus gang saying there will be big twist so soon
We know that madhav will come to stop the wedding and sanjay will bring new papers but Arman will marry ab this time in that mandap
They will not let go of Ruhi … they need an active vamp ..plus Akshara truth has to come out and play between Ruhi n Abhira …
Also that Ruhi and Armaan had a past 2 day fling ..
Plus Ruhi has enough sympathisers in Poddar house ..so she has to remain in the same house ..best bet is her coming back as Rohit Ki biwi .. plus a new actor playing a greyer negative Rohit .. then they can discard Sanjay ..
Kaveri can influence Rohit … and there’s enough to keep disharmony n kalesh in house
nahi.........😱😱😱😱😱...Mujhe abhira mandap drama mein nahi chahiye... also, before getting into bus abhira recieves a call from someone in another bts. Maybe that's madhav. But still she boards the bus. I really hope abhira will go to mussorie and won't be involved in mandap drama. I don't want those selfish poddars to get another chance humiliate her. Seriously , I am so done with abhira's ddp. Let armaan's start now , properly. Armaan can always run after abhira when divorce pending truth get revealed.Originally posted by: Srijeeta06
Shaadi mein nhi pahuchegi to drama kaise hoga?
Ruhi ka rona dhona, phir se Kaveri ka Abhira ko Sumana and hopefully this time Armaan taking a stand for Abhira and stopping Kaveri.
And then pleading Abhira to come back to his life.
Thank God koyi toh hai relAtives asked about ab
Woh serwani sirf ab ko pasand hai 
I don't think they will keep her away from the PH for long.Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
I dont want her to come to that house this soon
thoda toh tarpana hain uss admi ko
not for long, but atleast for sometime...her entry should not be in wedding at all...Originally posted by: Fortnight
I don't think they will keep her away from the PH for long.
Originally posted by: Fortnight
I don't think they will keep her away from the PH for long.
Yes because they have shorted of financial so they will keep her around ph
Seriously where are this people come from sympathies ruhi never and I agree that Arman also feed her to be in delu
Was there any spoiler that sanjay will bring finalized papers?
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3