Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae
Now you are speaking from Jhanka land direct ..all round round round
Confusing...I lost my hope ...Anusha .
Mission accomplished.

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae
Now you are speaking from Jhanka land direct ..all round round round
Confusing...I lost my hope ...Anusha .
Mission accomplished.

only Ani knows it what he thinks
He just taking care of her out of insaniyat...but I just have doubt that he is showering insaniyat on whom?
Future Sil or someone's fiance.
Bawala Ani
Hume bhi pagal kar rakha hai
no need to be
it was interesting ๐๐92 pages and 92 notificationsโฆ. Where do I start ?!
My sun sign is Gemini
Moon sign is Taurus ! Why do you ask
Vira are u a virgo? ๐๐
And Maya, are you a Scorpio by any chance??๐
Pari first time she lost her bag before marriage..
Marriage Red saree and her mother photo was in second bag...
Of course! I wanted to figure out whose room it is !for obv reasons ๐
Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae
OMG , what an observation...
I didn't even see that board ..
When two beautiful people are on screen you are watching head board ...๐๐
Yes , he was hesitant to touch her head before but after learning about her mother , he wanted to fill that void for her ! โค๏ธ my heart sinks when I think about the royal mess ani is going to creat for jhanak ! ๐คฆ๐ฝโโ๏ธ choton was so right , what kind of love is this that he canโt see her love for himโฆ.
Originally posted by: MayaFruitbae
The second scene was so so good ..how he was caressing her , like a mother , or whatever name it is ..but so lovingly without any romantic intent ...
Loved it so much ...
๐คฆ๐ฝโโ๏ธ lol now I am confused ๐๐๐๐
Originally posted by: Sampada_14
Don't know I'm not understanding day or night what they want to show us...
As even in BH Arshi said they are leaving tomorrow, but earlier she said Tickets are booked for day after tomorrow...
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587