oh my!! what all kind of trial runs will be there!!
Shaadi and Confession. Aur kiski??

Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
oh my!! what all kind of trial runs will be there!!
Shaadi and Confession. Aur kiski??

@Anusha @Vira: I think this is what will happen. jhanak will use Rahul to drive away Ani from her and will also extract a promise from Ani that he will marry her Arshi didi and keep her happy!
She will also be frank with Rahul saying that she is Anis wife and will always be or something to that end!!
thanks for the lyrics translation! I love your voice... even though i did not understand the language i found song really soothing... do you record this in that app where you can have prerecorded male singer part?
I thought I would post it sometime back didnโt find the time! A cover of this lovely song
Sorry guys itโs in Tamil I have pasted the translation.. this was supposed to be after Jhanak gave the ring
Lyrics
Hey beautiful! Are you well?โฆ is your anger doing well?
Hey beloved! Are you well?โฆ are your desires doing well?
Oh head of the familyโฆ are you well?
is your solitude doing well?Is everything at your home wellโฆ is the garden at your home doing well?
Are all the flowers in it well?โฆ more importantly, are all your lies doing well?
Oh Beauty! I parted from you, consequently, I lost a part of my intellect
Ashamed of crying out loud (as it implies weakness in men)โฆ I turned off the lights and criedmy dear! I hated youโฆ and I burnt my own intellect (to stop thinking about you)
Having realized the importance of the relationship in (our) separation, I feel I have lost half of my life (youWonโt new flowers blend into the old garland?
Wouldnโt new knots be added to the old ones. (implying fresh breath of change to a previous sour relationship)(In Hindu tradition a sacred thread called Mangalasutra is tied by the groom onto the brideโs neck, it is fastened tightly by knots, the implication is that they are bound by the sacred institution of marriage and the husband will take care of wife forever, and the wife wished the long life and prosperity of the husband as they live happily ever after )
Just like a circle, wouldnโt life re-start from where it ended?
everything else compared to this now seems easy in life ! 
Oh, haan gif se yaad aya kal ind vs pak match bhi to hai ๐
Jhanak k chakar me for the very first time us match ki koi tension nhi ๐
Such me is show n hm sbko pagal kardiya hai ๐

Letโs see whether makers are giving jhanak and Rahul scene . I am doubtful about that. She will not get even that much time to speak to Rahul . Basu clan aa jaayenge usse pehle.
no this was way before Smule! I got a friend to sing his part and mix laterthanks for the lyrics translation! I love your voice... even though i did not understand the language i found song really soothing... do you record this in that app where you can have prerecorded male singer part?
haan... asking for a promise will make even more raita!! ๐คฆ๐ปโโ๏ธ
Let's just expect this to happen so we dont get affected with whatever she does! It can't be worse than this right?
@Anusha @Vira: I think this is what will happen. jhanak will use Rahul to drive away Ani from her and will also extract a promise from Ani that he will marry her Arshi didi and keep her happy!
She will also be frank with Rahul saying that she is Anis wife and will always be or something to that end!!
nice!
no this was way before Smule! I got a friend to sing his part and mix later
Then what are the antibiotics and vaccines for this?
If it's digital then I can install an antivirus software sayad phr ye Arshi didi n Rahul jhaanp permanently delete hjye inky system se ๐
Antibiotics is MUs. Only when leads misunderstand each other that they try to be as close as possible to each other for so called revenges.
Vaccines kahan hi bana h iske lie. Khoi chal rhi h.
Digital form mai to Arshi didi would be ransomware๐โจ Rahul virus v nhi Spam h. Ye to Ani babu spam ko v dil se lgakr rkhte hn
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587