Originally posted by: Bubblez04
So beautiful Anusha !
Kaash yeh sachme hua hota!
Mujhe bhi 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Bubblez04
So beautiful Anusha !
Kaash yeh sachme hua hota!
Mujhe bhi 
Beautifully written
Runak
Thank you for this Anusha

Welcome
Wow
So beautiful 😍 so Romantic. Love it and Anusha. Write more, do you write blogs too?
I will try to send it to someone, really love to see Krushal and Hiba preforming as Runak
Wow
So beautiful 😍 so Romantic. Love it and Anusha. Write more, do you write blogs too?
I will try to send it to someone, really love to see Krushal and Hiba preforming as Runak
Thank you! Glad you liked it. I know you were bummed about not getting a hug. SO thought to cheer you up a bit 