Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Even though it was India forum video I hope itβs fake newsβ¦ does anyone know if that source is reliable to me it seems very much fake !
Originally posted by: Sampada_14
Really hope... This is true... Though I hope marriage won't go till the last fera please π₯Ί
Even though it was India forum video I hope itβs fake newsβ¦ does anyone know if that source is reliable to me it seems very much fake !
Don't know, it seems fake to me too...
I just hope he won't go ahead till last Fera...
Shadi will not happen for sure, dekhte hai ab how it's gonna be stop?
Yes β¦ fingers crossed ! Hope there are no more riddles from either side and just pure emotions
Originally posted by: Sampada_14
Don't know, it seems fake to me too...
I just hope he won't go ahead till last Fera...
Shadi will not happen for sure, dekhte hai ab how it's gonna be stop?
Yes β¦ fingers crossed ! Hope there are no more riddles from either side and just pure emotions
Hopefully, this time makers won't play dirty with viewers mind....
It's too tiring now
Yeh it surely ! Especially this rahul thing oh god end it
Originally posted by: Sampada_14
Hopefully, this time makers won't play dirty with viewers mind....
It's too tiring now
India forum videos are always correctEven though it was India forum video I hope itβs fake newsβ¦ does anyone know if that source is reliable to me it seems very much fake !
I don't know aadhi shadi . Really fedup.i hope this is not truth
this is the third time i am seeing this today... kya musibat hai!
Originally posted by: Varsha188
I don't know aadhi shadi . Really fedup.i hope this is not truth
but the promo tells a completely different story... lol
India forum videos are always correct