look hereOriginally posted by: MayaFruitbae
I know we are slightly disinterested at the promo..but still...
Anirudh was looking so handsome in the first shot ...
https://www.instagram.com/p/C79EmwPvA_g/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
look hereOriginally posted by: MayaFruitbae
I know we are slightly disinterested at the promo..but still...
Anirudh was looking so handsome in the first shot ...
https://www.instagram.com/p/C79EmwPvA_g/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==So handsome … what ani is wearing will match well with what jhanak was wearing … the pestle pinks !
I noticed sameSo handsome … what ani is wearing will match well with what jhanak was wearing … the pestle pinks !
leads marriage outfit also matches
but he didn’t like her in that
when she looked more pretty then all the time 
he knows she looked pretty 😍
but his jealousy is more imp
then her looking pretty 
Looking forward to watch that scene
I noticed same
leads marriage outfit also matches
but he didn’t like her in that
when she looked more pretty then all the time
he knows she looked pretty 😍
but his jealousy is more imp
then her looking pretty
So handsome
That tilak
Hi Vidya! When are you recording a new song ? I miss it ! ❤️
Matching matching 



So beautiful these two are together 💓
Even the one she is wearing in promo was matching with him....
Them earlier & now 
… then also in anger they said 
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C78e0hqvMPp/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
587