Originally posted by: chatterbox
Hmm matching matching
Wish meghu was matching matching his papa ravan here 😂😂😂
#twinning
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Hmm matching matching
Wish meghu was matching matching his papa ravan here 😂😂😂
#twinning
Ohhhh 

Well they both are maha paapi so let's give them that 
Usmein baap bete se aage hai
No matching matching there
😂
Phew at the rate I m posting i will jump the ladder soon. Just 224 remaining
In my earlier days when I had joined as newbie it was always exciting to reach another level. 😂
Wo bhi Ravan jitna jee liya hota to equal equal ho gaya hota 
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Phew at the rate I m posting i will jump the ladder soon. Just 224 remaining
In my earlier days when I had joined as newbie it was always exciting to reach another level. 😂
Way to go 

Chalo weekend hai kuch new dhammal karein
Chat club hai we can talk anything na
What say.
Originally posted by: chatterbox
Chalo weekend hai kuch new dhammal karein
Chat club hai we can talk anything na
What say.
Kya karna hai bolo bolo
I am free whole day today 