Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
I thought the hairstyle look amazing on him!
Our belle .... tale as old as time...

Beauty and the Beast
If you know the full fairytale the beast turns into a handsome prince as they dance!
Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24
If you know the full fairytale the beast turns into a handsome prince as they dance!
Belle.. the last petal on the rose for uncle Aditya fell at least 10 years ago... no magical spell can turn back time, and you plant a kiss on his cheek (only) and he turns into a prince.. he is stuck in beast mode forever 
Originally posted by: HAI4STITDYP2CM2G
Belle.. the last petal on the rose for uncle Aditya fell at least 10 years ago... no magical spell can turn back time, and you plant a kiss on his cheek (only) and he turns into a prince.. he is stuck in beast mode forever
False it has not! It was waiting for me to kiss him on the cheek!
I know you love him Grumpy but he looks unkempt most of the times.
We call it buddhi ke baal here

I like what he said...and I can understand your affection for him, Grumpy 
Originally posted by: infinity101
I know you love him Grumpy but he looks unkempt most of the times.
I sometimes put comfort over looking presentable at times. So I totally relate. Besides he has a stylist now. So he should be improving. Furthermore, if he was with me than I can help him solve that problem. I would tell him how he looks good.
https://x.com/i/status/2039673689281864066
https://x.com/i/status/2044471094300840343
0