Closed
Page
of
1Closed
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
It was a very wholesome interview indeed ! We talked about it a lot in the GM thread ! Come on over 
HS and Yumna were the perfect pair to kickstart SH’s brand new Square Table interview format. Starting with 2 superstars and the show with the hype
Hoping to see more celebrity pairs on this format. I find SH’s interviews much more credible and fun than their reviews
this is their strength I think.
I am loving the hype and obsession of viewers with Gentleman and Yumna and Humayun these days. I am also obsessed with these two beautiful souls and Gentleman as the most intriguing drama on air these days. I am loving how people are discussing Gentleman's story, chemistry of its lead pair, and the amazing acting of the cast members. It reminds me a little bit of the TereBin days. Otherwise according to me, no other show has been able to create such buzz and hype on different platforms after Terebin just after 4 episodes.