Originally posted by: BubbleTea
https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c877y6mxdp7o
You are not the only one .
Thanks 👍
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: BubbleTea
https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/c877y6mxdp7o
You are not the only one .
Thanks 👍
I get ads in most social media sites including this place. So no it’s not just you.
Use Brave browser for IF. No ads.
Someone had suggested it long time back and after using it, no ads on IF.
I think or suspect my phone is hacked as not only websites read my mind but when I plug ny phone in and use CarPlay even when not asking instructions it seems to know where I plan to go normally.Originally posted by: FEOZB7S4ANPX7UQE
I just did a quick scroll through my Instagram, and wow, every other post is indeed either an ad or a sponsored page.
Aapko Kaisi ads aayi ki you had to vent on the forum?
like ff said, Instagram also reads my mind and manifests things and thoughts I have been thinking of the past few days. 🙂↔️
I think or suspect my phone is hacked as not only websites read my mind but when I plug ny phone in and use CarPlay even when not asking instructions it seems to know where I plan to go normally.
That’s freaky indeed.
Maybe CarPlay keeps track of your daily routes and schedule just to hit you with “suggestions” later on.
I don’t know how I feel about that. 🤨 I think I'd be cool with it cuz I hate typing … and as long as it stays in my car only.
Kyon tumhe Kya Lena Dena usey?
really didn't know it was such a big deal for them. aren't they rich?
I have heard people on this forum say..a real star is one who makes a bad movie work at the BO..this is exacly what is happening with Alpha rn...
Yea, as if I wasn’t already in love with everything about he goes and does this 🥰🥰🥰🥰 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXJVW5tDdA2/
Most followed female in India Most followed actress in India Most followed Bollywood celebrity in the world 👏
...
6