I don't have anyone who gives me blank cheques
Episode Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I don't have anyone who gives me blank cheques
I don't have anyone who gives me blank cheques
Yaar sach mein kya problem hai muje koi aisa koi kyun nahi milta jo kahe ki mere bete ki life se jaane ke liye yeh blank cheque lo aur dafa ho jao
I’ll be gone in two seconds with my blank cheque
I wish I also had kaveri poddar in my life to give me blank cheque, atleast I can market and promote my upcoming books
Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan
I wish I also had kaveri poddar in my life to give me blank cheque, atleast I can market and promote my upcoming books
We all need kaveri podhar in our life
Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan
I wish I also had kaveri poddar in my life to give me blank cheque, atleast I can market and promote my upcoming books
Mein shopping pe udaungi
And then muh uthake phir cheque maangungi
Haha
makes complete sense.
Mai toh paise kharch nhi karti hu bilkul, so will put all the money into my career.
Delulu he sahi but I wish we had blank cheque wali dadisa
In upcoming episodes, baby sharma will have pregnancy dreams 
Naughty betu 
Waise we all know fufasa hate Abhira
But i hope kuch sisa ho ki sanjay hi dadisa ki band bajaye by breaking off marriage
Armaan toh toffee ki lalach mein shaadi se bhageya nahi
Bhabhiji toh already ready hai to jump straight to suhaag raat so no chance
Agar fufasa kuch kar sake toh
Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan
In upcoming episodes, baby sharma will have pregnancy dreams
Really!!!
She still have hope and courage to make baby with Armaan?
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Welcome to the chat corner of the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum Hello all forum waasis, This Chat Corner is open now and anyone can talk on...
Yawn worthy show Not bothered to watch the episodes Boring lack luster leads chemistry Cringe dialogues Bye bye yrkkh Chalo sab log apne...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #2 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting . Please...
https://x.com/samridhiixverse/status/2040967906553733324 They are so precious
1k