how do you add downloaded gifs to the post? It never works for me. Only copying directly from Tenor works.
I just paste the url in external image link.
Try this instead. Upload your downloaded gifs to Imgur and paste the Imgur url here.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
how do you add downloaded gifs to the post? It never works for me. Only copying directly from Tenor works.
I just paste the url in external image link.
Try this instead. Upload your downloaded gifs to Imgur and paste the Imgur url here.
With the external image link it does now show the gif right away.. does it show it after it is posted?
I will try Imgur also
Originally posted by: KambakthIshq
I just paste the url in external image link.
Try this instead. Upload your downloaded gifs to Imgur and paste the Imgur url here.

Tejas telling to cop pointing at Ani
iss aadmi ne pehle bhi hamari shaadi mein taang aadai hai
Poor Tejas
again no shaadi
With the external image link it does now show the gif right away.. does it show it after it is posted?
I will try Imgur also
It is luck. For me it worked sometimes and not the other times.
With the external image link it does now show the gif right away.. does it show it after it is posted?
I will try Imgur also
It should show right away.. but give it few seconds before posting
Originally posted by: Goddy2010
I just caught up with the episode. Ffed all the Arshi scenes. Loved how Ani lost balance by reading Janakโs wedding news. Wanted to give a tight slap to copy talks without knowing anything. Tejas actually gave chills when he was looking at Janak from top to bottom and what a dialogue from him.Suddenly Ani behaves he didnโt realize his love for Janak at all. Why makers are playing with his character like this? I really wish,hope and pray that Ani should get to
Know what extent Janak went for his safety.
Yeah that cops was so judgemental more than a civilian Ani. 
i uplaoded to giphy and copied it... ๐คท๐ปโโ๏ธ that's the only thing that worked for me
Oops I mixed it up, get you now Anusha โบ๏ธโบ๏ธ
Originally posted by: Anusha16
Purple I said not with respect to J herself - But for us viewers as a link that this is a possibility before to remember and this was followed up in the green in my post and this is what Ani will think, that she might not marry regardless of Rahul in her life or not.
I know her aspirations changed very well. I myself wrote it in my episode analysis.
Originally posted by: rysohini
Oops I mixed it up, get you now Anusha โบ๏ธโบ๏ธ
Not only you. I think I didn't write it well. Everyone got confused lol.
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587