By now we all know how anu reacts to things. They both hid it from each otherOriginally posted by: Pyaarasam
Angry, why? She is the one who began all this. She knew Virat loves Raj so she could've shared as a Friend at least
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
By now we all know how anu reacts to things. They both hid it from each otherOriginally posted by: Pyaarasam
Angry, why? She is the one who began all this. She knew Virat loves Raj so she could've shared as a Friend at least
Simone is the past too. Bc rajdeep is in the scene and all rajdeep scenes are shown in the past. He will be on hospital then wheel chair presentlyOriginally posted by: Pyaarasam
Vayu might be with Naina now. Question yeh hai what about Ishaan? So I guess he is only the past.
Party mein dhamaka hone wala hai paka sab exes ek dusre ke OMG
Phir there was a certain Simone and the Guy playing Yogi. Kya Simone therapist ho sakti hai?
So ankitraaj does play Vayu. I just checked his IG
https://www.instagram.com/p/C7TRUZuIcn2/?igsh=MTA3azB3bnF1YWU0Zg==
Vayu kidnaps anuksha and virat, acp jogi and team rescues her
Originally posted by: Ragz2009
So ankitraaj does play Vayu. I just checked his IG
https://www.instagram.com/p/C7TRUZuIcn2/?igsh=MTA3azB3bnF1YWU0Zg==
I checked Yesterday
Because I was thinking yeh Vayu aab khon hai and then remember that Deepshika took a pic with Sid and Prashant wala and since last day farewell they were there I join the elements to find it's him. Waise handsome hai, but not as cute as Wahi
Originally posted by: Ragz2009
Simone is the past too. Bc rajdeep is in the scene and all rajdeep scenes are shown in the past. He will be on hospital then wheel chair presently
Hmmm! Yaar S2 hona chahiye for Sanjay sir and Anu and Virat chemistry justice
Originally posted by: Ragz2009
Vayu kidnaps anuksha and virat, acp jogi and team rescues her
Maybe, phir engagement and open end on a Raisinghani vs. Raisinghani note 😏 Let's see!
Vayu and Nina might be villain then. But Dada reacted on P&T name kya Pata unone hi truck bejha...
yeah, he’s hot 🥵 and he has a crush on Jenny for years lol. He is sucha cool & fun guy i follow him since naagin. He jumped when he got approached for the role lolOriginally posted by: Pyaarasam
I checked Yesterday
Because I was thinking yeh Vayu aab khon hai and then remember that Deepshika took a pic with Sid and Prashant wala and since last day farewell they were there I join the elements to find it's him. Waise handsome hai, but not as cute as Wahi
what if Sanjay sir dies? Definitely open ending.Originally posted by: Pyaarasam
Hmmm! Yaar S2 hona chahiye for Sanjay sir and Anu and Virat chemistry justice
Did virat leave? Its like march 2017 and he’s not showing since he moved out
Traitors India Amazon Prime discussion Feel free to post here
Operation safed sagar reviews- out on Netflix. It's based on the Kargil war. Let's discuss how you found the show....
48