Mujhe sab sab samjh aaraha Hai what you are trying to do. 

News
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mujhe sab sab samjh aaraha Hai what you are trying to do. 

Par mai bohot bholi aur masoom hoonOriginally posted by: Sera-high123
Mujhe sab sab samjh aaraha Hai what you are trying to do.

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
Mujhe toh armaan ko bash karne main bahut maza aata hain, bahutey loser type ka insaan hain. He is so easy to make fun of
Anyways, I don't expect deep characterization or storyline from itv shows. I just like to watch pretty people with good chemistry. Armaan is a pink flag at best, usse bahut zyada red flags padhey hain
I love to bash every character in the show. Abhira is my favoriteeeeeeee nowadays
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
DKP I'm calling cause
So, Abhira can't be Armaan wife without that horsetail
attached to her head. I need a answer
I'm sorry i don't get it bit sleepy 😴
Any idea shaadi kab hogi??? I will take a break until then
Chale saath mein break lete hain even I’m bored here these daysOriginally posted by: Rainbow_Girl
Any idea shaadi kab hogi??? I will take a break until then

You see Abhira is back to her own hair since talaak
but look at the new bts pic, they put that ugly wig back on Abhira 
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
You see Abhira is back to her own hair since talaak
but look at the new bts pic, they put that ugly wig back on Abhira
Ohh right 
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
You see Abhira is back to her own hair since talaak
but look at the new bts pic, they put that ugly wig back on Abhira
Yeh divorced he theek hain phir. I can't see that horrid extensions anymore
that’s Armaan ka dream .. when Armaan will want to confess To Abhira he will have these crazy dreams .. then he will take Abhira to his special place to propose and then Ruhi will gate crash the party and then she will say I love you too Armaan and threaten him that she will die commit suicide if she loses him again . And Arman will agree to her demands so that blackmail wali ruhi who destroyed lives as a kid . Is bekk
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3