



News
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica




Not Swarna calling out the 2 day love to Ruhi's face! 


I want ruhi phuhasa and Armaan all three in jail.
Madhav is in hospital
Dadisa trying and going crazy for these idiots bail
Kaveri and Vidya should be arrested too
Bas girte pakadte aur ek doosre ko dekhte rehte hai dono.
How non-creative are these people? You can show tons of moments for romance but all they do is this girna pakadna- aur agar koi gir bhi raha ho to pakadke sambhal jaoge na normally - wohi half- fallen down position mein hi posture ko hold karke aadha ghanta kaun khada rehta hai yaar🤦🏻♀️🤦🏻♀️ it looks so dumb🙄
It was a solid episode imo! Good dialogues from everyone including Swarna!! And now clearly Ruhi is living up to her delusional tag and behaving like an entitled brat! I don't see her taking Armaan's truth very well after this
But I loved Armaan and Krish wala scene! Now I'm hoping for sanity sake that he is able to break Ruhi's delusions tomorrow! Or whenever the scene is going to play out. In any case I'm glad he only thought about how Abhira turned his life for the better in his realisation with Krish! 
It was a solid episode imo! Good dialogues from everyone including Swarna!! And now clearly Ruhi is living up to her delusional tag and behaving like an entitled brat! I don't see her taking Armaan's truth very well after this
But I loved Armaan and Krish wala scene! Now I'm hoping for sanity sake that he is able to break Ruhi's delusions tomorrow! Or whenever the scene is going to play out. In any case I'm glad he only thought about how Abhira turned his life for the better in his realisation with Krish!
I loved today's episode, but I don't understand why Twitter is mad and bashing Ar today. 
If it was not clear before that the only reason he is marrying Ruhi is because of the family, it is clear now. Even though Abhira is pure-hearted, she was not able to adjust to the Poddar family. The family hated her. I'm not saying it was Abhira's fault, but there was zero compatibility between them. Ar is still thinking about his family and what they what, not what will make him and Abhira happy.
I read some of the comments on Twitter and thought I watched a different episode.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I loved today's episode, but I don't understand why Twitter is mad and bashing Ar today.
If it was not clear before that the only reason he is marrying Ruhi is because of the family, it is clear now. Even though Abhira is pure-hearted, she was not able to adjust to the Poddar family. The family hated her. I'm not saying it was Abhira's fault, but there was zero compatibility between them. Ar is still thinking about his family and what they what, not what will make him and Abhira happy.
I read some of the comments on Twitter and thought I watched a different episode.
Same hear i really liked the episode ..went to Twitter and confused did I watch the same show ...
Originally posted by: parusmiley
Same hear i really liked the episode ..went to Twitter and confused did I watch the same show ...
Armaan literally said today that "He was merely existing before and Ab taught him how to live." This was so beautiful. I just could not understand why people are mad at him on twitter.

Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3