Aj ruhi bhabhji ar ko akele ghar par chod ke sare ladies ke sath bahar gayi thi.Bhabhji toh ar ka picha nahi chodta.Toh,aj aisa kya hua bhabhji ar ko ghar mein ab ke sath rakhke khud bahar chali gayi?
News
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Aj ruhi bhabhji ar ko akele ghar par chod ke sare ladies ke sath bahar gayi thi.Bhabhji toh ar ka picha nahi chodta.Toh,aj aisa kya hua bhabhji ar ko ghar mein ab ke sath rakhke khud bahar chali gayi?
Originally posted by: Fortnight
I liked how they handled the confession scene. She didn't confess in the hope that he will reciprocate her feelings or even blurted out in the heat of the moment that she would regret later. She just wanted to get it off her chest.
Armaan's reaction was funny tbh
(I'm glad the makers didn't follow the great Ghum confession scene)
I love how Armaan's instant reaction was disbelief and when he questioned himself how he hasn't done anything for her to make her fall in love with him. I'm glad itni self awareness hai insaan mein
![]()
Also that 3 baar girna was so Ott
I have no words for Swarna and Surekha, they know how badly she needs money and they are advising Ruhi to fire her from the job. That's so
Also the precap got me confused so are we going to pretend that Ruhi didn't know about Abhira's feelings and She revealed Charu's affair for her own good
![]()
Bold - I'm so glad they have him a dialogue to suit that insanity also
and yes!! I think his reaction was in sync with his personality. And the realisation that he had been completely dumb to her cues!! Good.. because he needs to feel stupid and suffer the charade of sangeet with those thoughts!
at least this much tho bantha hai!
I think they simply forgot to chop out that portion from the precap so I'm just going to ignore it for today! And yes I agree 100% on the confession scene! It wasn't a slip of tongue.. her charade was getting too much for her to handle and she just needed to get it off her chest.. call her timing questionable but we have seen leads do far worse one second before the sindoor is applied so I'll take this a regular ITV trope and not at all get into the rightness of it all.. nothing about any of this is right! Or can be in any triangle story!
Maja Aa gaya sunake ❤️

This also ❤️

Originally posted by: Fortnight
I liked how they handled the confession scene. She didn't confess in the hope that he will reciprocate her feelings or even blurted out in the heat of the moment that she would regret later. She just wanted to get it off her chest.
Armaan's reaction was funny tbh
(I'm glad the makers didn't follow the great Ghum confession scene)
I love how Armaan's instant reaction was disbelief and when he questioned himself how he hasn't done anything for her to make her fall in love with him. I'm glad itni self awareness hai insaan mein
![]()
Also that 3 baar girna was so Ott
I have no words for Swarna and Surekha, they know how badly she needs money and they are advising Ruhi to fire her from the job. That's so
Also the precap got me confused so are we going to pretend Ruhi didn't know about Abhira's feelings and She revealed Charu's affair for her own good
![]()
Bold: me too. I didn't get precap. Bhai ye sara drama abhira Armaan se pyaar karti hai ye ruhi ko pata chalne pe to suru hua tha. Aur ye surekha ka ek din pehele job se nikalne ka reason nahi samaj me aaya abhira rahegi tab tak armaan ruhi se pyaar nahi kar payega?! Ek din me ho jayega pyaar????? Aur why why why abhira took that MS as souvenir??? Behen tu kya thi aur kya ho gyi.... Pyaar sach me insaan ko barbad kar deta hai.
Haldi look? 
Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl
Haldi look?
I thought perhaps the rejection wala confession to Abhira 

what with the red gaadi and balloons n all 
I thought perhaps the rejection wala confession to Abhira
what with the red gaadi and balloons n all
sapna wapna hoga phir. Armaan sa se expectations nahi rakhti main 
Shayad pendulum ji haldi ke din lal dress mein lal gadi ke sath dhamakadar entry legi to impress his delulu bhabhji.Waise,haldi mein bhi jeth bhabhji red pehne wale hai kya?
Haldi pe red kon pehenta hai, i don't think its haldi. it looks like dream seq. please tell me Abhira is not dreaming again
I thought perhaps the rejection wala confession to Abhira
what with the red gaadi and balloons n all
Also Armaan aise cheap scooter wale dream nahi dekhega toh bachi Ru woh bhi high budget dreams dekhti hai
@bold Itni jaldi
Armaan ko itni jaldi akal kaise aayegi

waise it could be sangeet performance. but then RoPu post nahi krta
I'M CONFUSED
Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...
What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.
On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...
Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
3