Omg! Krushal made post about the twitter trend! ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Omg! Krushal made post about the twitter trend! ❤️
I know ! I am so happy ❤️❤️❤️
Krushal acknowledged our trend and reposted fp stories...am very happy that he was aware of trend...and his thank you note is very cute.
I know ! I am so happy ❤️❤️❤️
Am also happy for Krushal and as well as Krushal/Ani fans.
Yes, I have burned a lot of my food while cooking
Now with Jhanak I have been forgetting things too 
we all on same boatOriginally posted by: Manoshono
Yes, I have burned a lot of my food while cooking
Now with Jhanak I have been forgetting things too

.. so many times I have forgotten to off the gas thinking I already off it 
… then my husband reminds me what is that burning smell in house🫣🫣
… Truly! I hate doing that and feel guilty about it. And then get irritated because I have to make it again 🤪we all on same boat
.. so many times I have forgotten to off the gas thinking I already off it
… then my husband reminds me what is that burning smell in house🫣🫣
…

I knowOriginally posted by: Manoshono
Truly! I hate doing that and feel guilty about it. And then get irritated because I have to make it again 🤪

same to same 🙌🏼 ditto
.. cause it’s double work
cleaning that burnt vessel 
& making everything again.. so now when I go in kitchen I stay away from phone
only for receipes I refer 
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
587