Hello all!!! Just saw the trailer of Sayli's new show ..pukaar! looks interesting!! ..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Hello all!!! Just saw the trailer of Sayli's new show ..pukaar! looks interesting!! ..
Hello all!!! Just saw the trailer of Sayli's new show ..pukaar! looks interesting!! ..
Hi
yes look interesting let’s see 👍👍
Hey folks how's everyone doing? ..Miss chatting here. The new replacement show doesn't seem to be getting any great TRP either. In fact lesser than BKAS ..still so mad that they axed it ..else would have been so much fun to see Holi celebration with KuVan!!! ..Could have made for some really hot romance that we didn't get much of!
hi there!
Miss watching BKAS and discussing here too. I have been looking at trps every Thursday even though I don’t follow the replacement show whose promo , characters and actors didn’t really inspire giving it a try and as you pointed the show doesn’t doing anything different in terms of trps. Basically it just transferred BKAS audience. I do watch VMs and clips of BKAS every once in a while to refresh. Btw I saw Sayli’s new show promo pukar and may give it a try. I ‘m happy for her that she is bagging one show after another as a lead in this competitive space.
Logging into IF after ages since BKAS ..saw Sayli's new series Pukar ..let's see if I stick to it :) ..are you guys watching?
Logging into IF after ages since BKAS ..saw Sayli's new series Pukar ..let's see if I stick to it :) ..are you guys watching?
Hi there,
Has it started already ? Do you know who is the male lead?