Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i wanna check the movie on big screen but Jhanvis face could be a major distraction, will take the whole screen space. what has she done. anyways lets see. hope it works for Raj kumar who is a good actor.
Wow! This outsider insider combo is crushing it 

Trailer did a good job 
I wanted to go watch movie in theatre too.
Fighter was also outsider and insider combo. This film won’t cross Fighter’s lifetime which I believe is still the highest for 2024Originally posted by: Nishita123
Wow! This outsider insider combo is crushing it
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
Fighter was also outsider and insider combo. This film won’t cross Fighter’s lifetime which I believe is still the highest for 2024
I have a feeling this film will do well BO wise and you will be busy opening topics on jhanu darling 

Because more people have watched cricket than have been on a plane.
https://x.com/TheClimaxIndia/status/2045027836101341197?s=20
https://www.instagram.com/reels/DSKjmF3Cem7/ https://www.instagram.com/p/DSKdlRhDHcv/
https://youtu.be/70xGyeesfg4?si=DcNm5PNlJcNKezyR Release date:20th June 2003
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7QhSIQCcdY this song always brings a smile to my face and heart My favourite song from the movie is this...
28