he wishpered
but she didnโt hear
I think she heard.. we will know it later.. one of those mysteries of J land..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
he wishpered
but she didnโt hear
I think she heard.. we will know it later.. one of those mysteries of J land..
exactly GoddyOriginally posted by: Goddy2010
What a sad I love you yaar! So finally he realized he is in love with Janak. Finally handshake option won ๐


.. finally he said it after 190+ epis 
.. he made us to wait for long 
ohh u got it

I donโt think I will be able to sleep..
https://x.com/mahivids/status/1795997913262297539?s=46&t=sVKc1T1uZYnOu1ktA5QdtA
@Manoshono
Chugal kori karthe karthe ghar mein bait kar..I highly doubt if he remembers that he has Law degree..๐
Was he afraid of making her uncomfortable or a thappad 

Now at least he needs to break up with Arshi whether Janak reciprocates his feelings or not. He canโt keep Arshi as standby option.
I was like yeh toh out of syllabus ho gaya 
Exactly! How could she not hear! This is plain convenience on the part of Jhanak to become deaf at that very moment! Very unfair!!๐ก
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587