Not one arm distance!! Two arm distance! This seems to be worst than Ghum S1 where I always thought they follow social distancing very seriously - one arm distance between leads!!! ๐คฃ
We are not yet thereโฆ they used BDs to hug!! 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Not one arm distance!! Two arm distance! This seems to be worst than Ghum S1 where I always thought they follow social distancing very seriously - one arm distance between leads!!! ๐คฃ
We are not yet thereโฆ they used BDs to hug!! 
Ani said it in the episode or the promo?? Please tell me๐ญ
Yeah.. I am always into Supernatural and stuff.. Big fan of X files

Hulu is so frustrating now..๐ก donโt see the episode up on online portal too..๐
How did she turn conveniently deaf ?? How??
Kaise kar leti hai ??
#AnUndiscoveredSuperPowerJustGotDiscovered
watching it on loop
No epi on insta
noting online
noting on my iptv
.. y today all this is happening
It's there...I watched half of it but not seems exciting...
I donโt think I will be able to sleep..
https://x.com/mahivids/status/1795997913262297539?s=46&t=sVKc1T1uZYnOu1ktA5QdtA
Darpokโฆ naak kata di humari


Originally posted by: Manoshono
Ani said it in the episode or the promo?? Please tell me๐ญ
In Episode dear
sab ko shock laga hai
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587