Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
or may be more then that 
.. atleast we got I love you today 
Originally posted by: Euphoria_V
Ha shukar manao mila toh sahi
warna eyelock pe khatam ho jata Inka goodbye
Kis kis ka shukar manye hm....
Jhanak dekhny ka ya inky na khatam honey waley intezar ka.....๐
Hadh hgye h....itny me to turquoise bhi race jeet gya hga ๐
As expected
โฆ fikr not behnasโฆ hug will happen in Kashmir
Thanks for the pic dear
itne patience hum sab mein nahi hai
How could she not hear that??๐ซ๐ซ๐ซ
If this was the send off scene, they could have hugged as well. No one seems to be around! What a waste Ani!! U shud hv initiated! ๐
aww thanks u Ramya
I donโt think I will be able to sleep..
https://x.com/mahivids/status/1795997913262297539?s=46&t=sVKc1T1uZYnOu1ktA5QdtA
love u too 
โฆ how cum she didnโt hear 
.. he said it so clearly 

Is Arshi happening today??
No.. one more day where she goes and checks with the jewellers if it was indeed I who bought it.. babu has lied apparently
Whhaaaat????? Did she hear it or did the train horns blaze.. God I hate Hulu..
She heard but Ani denied when she asked about it
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587