Thanks Fero.. for the live updates๐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Thanks Fero.. for the live updates๐
๐ค๐ค he tells Ani that

Is Arshi happening today??
thank godOriginally posted by: Euphoria_V
Finally Jhanak sat in the train

OMG Ani said I love you jhanak
thank god
Ashu.. she left finally.. Now next stop Kashmir๐
Is Arshi happening today??
Really not interested in her
Ramya what am I seeing..u r more excited to see banshee over how r J n Ani parting ways..๐Is Arshi happening today??
Originally posted by: Euphoria_V
OMG Ani said I love you jhanak
When jhanak asked him what did he say just now... He said nothing just aise
Originally posted by: Euphoria_V
OMG Ani said I love you jhanak
Whhaaaat????? Did she hear it or did the train horns blaze.. God I hate Hulu..
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587